So how many times have we as parents cracked up when our kids say hilarious things and say we should write a book? Seriously, if I had writing skills I would consider it because I am surrounded with rich material thanks to these 2 cuties in the bathtub! So here are 2 I happened to remember and write down this week:Jaren: Holding up a pair of jeans with a huge hole in the knee "I'm going to wear these pants because they give me lots of fresh air"
Kenna: Let me set the scene: It's early Sunday morning, and Jaren runs in to report that Kenna had snuck into the candy she got at a birthday party. Greg and I go find Kenna and ask if she had eaten any candy. This was her very serious response, "Weeelllll, I was perfectly walking around, then I bumped my head and fell on the ground. That made my mouth open and a piece of candy rolled in!"
What will they say next?
You made me laugh. I think that should be entered into a contest. I love hearing about what is going on.
ReplyDeleteI think Kenna should write a fictitious book of her own!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!! Your post made my morning! :)
ReplyDelete