My kids are all about dressing up. We have 2 big bins of random dress-ups which are in our art room, and my kids are not shy about designing creative and unusual outfits. Allow me to invite you to the Dickson Kiddos Fall Fashion Show:

This lovely model today is wearing a vintage bridesmaid's dress complete with about 25 clips in her hair to get the desired upsweep hair-do. Look familiar, Amber?
This young strapping model is going for the ever-so-popular "sombrero-wearing-tatted-cowboy" look. A must-have for the fall season!
She's cute and she knows it! Always stylish pink cowboy boots compliment the polka dot ensemble. And what wardrobe is complete without a black and white cow hide vest??
Don't just stand there, let's get to it-strike a pose, there's nothing to it! VOGUE!
Too cute! I love them all. When will they available to order? Thanks again for coming to Colby's shin-dig. It was great spending time with you! Does Jaren have his suitcase ready? Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThis just made my day! I totally thought of Kenna when she said she was so "fash-able". I miss you guys! Love you all! Give the kiddos bigs hugs and kisses and a few tickles from their Aunt Kelcie.
ReplyDeleteI am so looking forward to every ones posts. This is too cute. Thanks. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteMelissa,
ReplyDeleteYes, the dress looks familiar. I just can't figure out why it's in your dress up box. I thought, surely you would still be wearing it to church, at least :)