Our little man turned 5 on Tuesday! It's hard to believe its been 5 years since we brought that beautiful, strong, and very active little baby home from the hospital! I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane...This picture of Jaren is one of my all time favorites. All spiffy in a suit that he looks like he is dying to get out of! He's still not a big fan of church clothes. Who can blame him?
One thing we love about Jaren is that you always know how he's feeling. When he's happy or excited, he can hardly contain himself! Here is a picture of him when he was 2, waiting to ride a little train in an apple orchard. AAAAh so cute!!
Here's our handsome little man at age 3 1/2. Jaren is full of energy and life. He enjoys everything and is curious about his world and people around him. He is hard to keep up with, but such a joy to have in our family. We love you buddy!
And now he's 5 and ready for school and still full of life (with a good dose of mischief!) Jaren was very excited for his birthday this year. He told every grocery clerk, gym employee and perfect stranger in Paradise that he was turning 5! He had a lot of fun planning and helping to decorate his cake. He wanted a John Deere cake and had the idea to fill the tractor trailer up with rock candy. It was a hit!

I miss you guys! I wished we lived closer! It looks like he had a great birthday! love you buddy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Jaren! We hope you had a great day! We love you!
ReplyDeletehow fun was that. thanks for posting the pics so quick. Jaren was quite excited about his cake. love you all.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun party! I love the rock candy idea, Jaren.
ReplyDelete